’…and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away!’
– The Lord will NEVER drive you away or reject you.
– His arms are always wide open, ready to receive and embrace you.
– All we need to do is respond to the invitation and come to Him.
– Remember, no one will ever be able to snatch you out of His hand.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I come to You today because I need You in my life. Thank You that I can know the reassurance of Your warm embrace and I can know that I am safe in Your hands. Amen.
‘He will turn His attention to the prayers of those who have been abandoned. He will not despise their prayers.’
– Our prayers and cries to the Lord for help are things He takes seriously.
– When we feel desperate, despairing and hopeless, He is there to hear our call.
– Today, He will turn His attention to your prayer and hear you.
– So call on Him, He is ready and able to respond to your faith in Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I call on You today. You know the condition of my heart and the issues that concern and worry me. In this moment, I bring all these things to You, knowing that You hear and care for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
How can we keep from worrying when our lives are so uncertain, so filled with problems and needs?
1 Peter 5:7 says, “Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.”
Whatever is a burden to you, is troubling you, or tempting you to worry, just cast it upon the Lord. God wants us to throw all those things over on Him, trusting Him to work it all out for the best. Then once you really do that, you’ll have peace in your heart because you know the Lord in His wisdom knows how to handle it better than you ever could.
Lord Jesus, I admit that I take things into my own hands and worry. That weighs my spirit down and sometimes robs my nights of rest. Lift the heaviness from my heart as I cast all my burdens upon you.
NO SITUATION IS BEYOND THE REACH OF GOD. Nothing is too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:27 In some cases it may even feel as though God has left you or forgotten about you. The truth of the matter is that God loves you and He has not and will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15 Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! Never limit God! He is able to reach into your situation and bring about change. We must live with expectant hearts. No matter how difficult and complicated your situation may be, God is able to turn things around. With God in the equation everything becomes subject to change. God is the God of the impossible!
Genesis 22:14 ‘Abraham named that place ‘The LORD Provides.’ And even today people say, ‘On the LORD’s mountain He provides.’
– The name of the Lord is ‘Jehovah-Jireh’, which means He is your provider!
– Abraham had to face the greatest test, but in the final moment God provided a way.
– Even if you have to wait for the last moment, He will provide for you as well.
– He will not abandon you, but He will come to you and make a way!
PRAYER: Lord, I declare that You are my provider. No matter what the test or the trial that I face, I know that You will come to my rescue and You will come to my aid. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
– This is a promise of security.
– Your enemy will be confounded, and utterly destroyed.
– What is it that you fear today?
– God will bring it to pass.
PRAYER: Lord, You know what I am facing today. I hand the whole situation over to You. Thank You for fighting my battle. Thank You that you have marked me with Your precious blood so the enemy cannot touch me. As I endeavor to do what pleases You, I pray that You will cause me to live in victory. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.
Genesis 8:1 ‘God remembered Noah…’
– The Lord will not forget you or His promises to you.
– Noah had faced a great flood, but the Lord did not leave him in the flood.
– The Lord intervened and the floods and storms came to an end.
– No matter how great the flood or how dark the storm, HE will remember you!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You have promised never to leave me nor forsake me. You will remember me and bring me through the storms of life because I am Your child. In Jesus’ Name, I ask, Amen.
When we pray, “Your will be done” (Matthew 6:10), we are asking for God’s will to prevail over our will.
We are often tempted to believe “God gives us the opposite of what we ask for.” Your will be done means giving total control of your life to God.
That’s the kind of prayer God can answer because it’s based on the truth of God’s word. Many of us are unhappy because we’ve never surrendered our lives, our plans or our future to His control. Oftentimes we forget that God has the best plan for our life.
What is it that you are afraid to give to God? Whatever it is, you’ll be a lot happier when you finally say, “Your will be done!”
There are times when you are in a place where there is nothing you can do about the situation you are in. The only thing you can do is rely upon God for what you need. This was the case with the Israelites. Pharaoh and his army went after the Israelites to bring them back to Egypt. The Israelites were in no position to fight the Egyptian army. With the Egyptians on one side and the Red Sea on the other, the Israelites were trapped in what seemed to be an impossible situation. You know how the story ended; God opened the Red sea and defeated the Egyptian army and rescued His people.
He will do the same for you! Only be still, the LORD will fight the battle for you! Exodus 14:14