Isaiah 53:5 He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
• Jesus bore our punishment that we might be forgiven.
• Jesus was wounded that we might be healed.
• Jesus died that we might live.
• Jesus was made a curse that we might receive the blessing.
• Jesus endured our poverty that we might share His abundance.
• Jesus bore our shame that we might share His glory.
• Jesus endured my rejection that I might have His acceptance with the Father.
• He was cut off that we might be united to the Lord.
How can I repay the LORD for all the good that He has done for me? Psalm 116:12